Good-bye 2021. Hello 2022.
Before I set my goals for the new year, I like to reflect on my wins and favorite moments from the last year. It’s a great way to gain perspective and remind myself of what matters most in my life as we head into a brand new year.
Here’s a quick writing-related review of 2021:
- I published two books. (Fate Calling and Fate Rising)
- I discovered my ideal writing process and productivity routine.
- I plotted out the major beats for the remaining four books in the Celtic Fae series.
- I rebranded Fate Calling with a stunning new cover.
My favorite lifestyle moments from 2021:
- Family camping trips (about once a month!)
- Nature walks
- Summer road trip through Utah, Wyoming and the Sierras
- Playing board games
- Reorganizing our homeschool space
And here are my plans for 2022 (which could change at any time):
- Publish Heart Seeking and Celtic Fae Book 4.
- Write two to three books.
- Take a summer road trip along the west coast.
- Rock the homeschool life.
- Live in faith, grace and hope.
Thank you all so much for supporting my books and following along with my adventures! I hope 2022 will bring you love, joy and peace and may you remember to live in hope, to live your purpose, and to live life to the fullest.
Wishing you the best,